Hemodialisa is a high-technology as a replacement therapy to remove the kidney function
remnant metabolism or toxicity of human blood circulation, such as water, natrium, potassium,
hydrogen, urea, kreatinin, acid strand, and the oxygen-oxygen through the other semi-permeable membrane as the separator
dialisat blood and fluid in the artificial kidney which occurs the process of diffusion, osmosis and ultra filtrasi.
CAPD (Continuius Ambulatory Peritoneal dialysis)
Method of washing blood with the use the peritoneum (peritoneal coat of stomach and wrapping organ stomach). Membrane surface area has a wide and rich vein. Substances-substances from the blood can be easily filtered through the peritoneum into the stomach cavity. Fluid entered through a small hose that penetrate the wall cavity in the belly to belly. Liquids must be kept for a certain time so that the metabolic waste from the blood flow slowly into the liquid, and fluid is removed, discarded, and replaced with new fluid.
When MUST wash BLOOD
Wash the blood do cause kidney failure if:
* Function of the brain rudiment (ensefalopati uremik)
* Perikarditis (inflammation pericardium)
* Asidosis (increased blood acidity), which do not provide a response to pengobata other.
Heart Failure *
* Hiperkalemia (potassium level is very high in the blood)
The benefits of CAPD
1. The process of peritoneal dialysis does not cause pain.
2. A short, consists of 3 steps.
* First, enter dialisat lasts for 10 minutes
* Second, the liquid left in the stomach cavity for a period of time (4-6 hours)
* Third, the fluid is in progress for 20 minutes
3. Third process is done several times over depending on their needs and can be done by
patients independently after their own and do not need to be trained to a hospital.